ECOMON Energy Monitor
Discover how we make a difference with your company
Whether your goal is to save costs, improve indoor environmental quality, reduce environmental impacts, or gain green building certifications, EcoMon systems can help. Our mission is to support the green building and energy transition with good data and systems intelligence.
Green Star Building Metering and Monitoring
EcoMon can supply Green Star compliant and affordable energy metering and monitoring systems for your green building.
Commercial Building Submetering
EcoMon can monitor Electricity, Water and Gas usage as well as Indoor Air Quality from one convenient, secure and easy to use system.
EcoMon can monitor complex home systems such as solar, batteries, heating, hot water and electric cars, so you can understand and manage your energy usage.
Virtual Powerplants (VPP) and Demand Response
EcoMon can monitor and control circuits. We partner with energy organisations to go behind the meter – allowing many distributed devices to play a part in stabilising the grid through demand response.
Want to Learn More?
Why Use EcoMon?
Uses For ECOMON
- Businesses and home enthusiasts who want to understand their energy use across multiple systems such as solar, batteries, HVAC, hot water, and electric vehicles.
- Controlling specific energy circuit issues – such as switching off hot water system electric boosters off during the day to stop them competing with solar hot water panels.
- Green Star Design and As-Built metering and monitoring credit compliance.
- Checking specific circuits and building systems for issues such as overuse of power, or for excessive out of hours usage. EcoMon has built in monitoring that will send monthly reports and also notification reports for when energy, water or gas usage limits have been exceeded.
- Green Star Performance monitoring for buildings. We make it simpler to monitor buildings for energy pathway C and D compliance.